Monday, February 29, 2016

Monday Memo 2/29/16

Oh my goodness, I cannot believe it is almost March!

Homework

Please click here for the March Homework Calendar.

Conferences

You all get a gold star for signing up so promptly for conferences.  Well done!  Click here to double check your time.  I'm really looking forward to discussing your child's progress with you.

Flat Stanley

Hopefully, you received the envelope on Thursday with your child's Flat Stanley.  Please help them choose a relative or family friend (who preferably lives at a distance) to send it to.  This is a fun way for us to learn about geography!  Thank you for your help with this.

Questionnaire

Thank you so much for filling out the questionnaire.  I was really interested in your responses, and I appreciate your thoughtful comments.  Here is the link in case you still need to do it.

Have a great week! 

Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment