Sunday, February 3, 2019

Monday Memo 2/4/19

Good morning!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  In case you were wondering if you missed something last week, you didn't; I failed to send an email last week.  I was experiencing technical difficulties.

February Homework Calendar

Please click here for the calendar.  This week, we are sharing A Gift that Touched Your Heart, and we will celebrate the 100th Day on Friday!

Community Service Day

Thanks to the eighth graders for volunteering in our classroom last week.  It was a blast seeing many of my former students.  We are off to a great start with our iMovie public service announcements.








Acton Discovery Museum Presentation



Mystery Readers

Click here to schedule your turn!


Have a great week!  Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment