Monday, September 21, 2015

Monday Memo 9/21/15

I hope your weekend was fabulous.  The weather was lovely, which was good because I logged a lot of hours in the bleachers at Wayland High School watching two football games.  As a result, I wasn't able to attend the picnic, but I'm sure it was great, and I hope many of you were able to enjoy it. 

It was wonderful to have such an amazing turn out at Back To School Night on Wednesday.  Thank you for coming.  I hope you were dazzled!

Conferences

I'm looking forward to our upcoming conferences together.  Thank you for signing up for a time slot with me.  I emailed you on Friday if you had not yet signed up for a conference.  Please do so as soon as possible.  Thank you!

Math Stations

We do Math Stations twice a week for one hour, and I'd love your help!  Please visit the sign up page by clicking here, and volunteer if you can.  Thank you!

Homework

Here is the link to homework for the next two weeks.  Please let me know if you have any troubles accessing the assignments or if your child is stressed or if you have any other thoughts.  Thank you for your help with this.

Buddies

We met with our fourth grade buddies in Ms. Moynihan's class on Friday.  Every other week, we will have a fun meeting with our buddies, reading together or doing various projects.  We look forward to a great partnership this year with this class. 

Thank You

Meg Flatley took on a take-home project for me this week and brought home twenty folders to put together.  Thank you, Meg!

Kidblog

We've started blogging!  Ask your child about Kidblog and our ongoing digital discussion of our read aloud Alvin Ho by Lenore Look.  I'd give you the link, but I want your child to show you how they get on the blog and submit a comment for my approval.  If your child will not have access to online homework, just let me know, and I will find time at school for her to complete the assignment.

Thank you for your help and support.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment