Sunday, June 3, 2018

Second Grade Celebration 2018

These students did a great job!  Thank you for coming to our Second Grade Celebration.
                       


Elementary Summer Reading Lists

Please check out this excellent link compiled by the Wayland elementary school librarians.

June Homework Calendar

Here is the link to the June Homework Calendar.
Happy Hollow Picnic

Next Tuesday, June 12 at 5:30 is the Happy Hollow Picnic.  Bring dinner and bring $3 for an ice cream truck.  Hope to see you there.  Our classroom door will be open, and you can come see how our city that we creating from wood is progressing. 

Cardboard

Please send in cardboard for the Global Cardboard Challenge.  This year, it will take place on Friday, June 15.  Thank you so much.

Fabulous Mystery Readers
Thank you, Mr. Walsh! 
Thank you, Dr. Unobskey
Thank you, Ms. Chaudry
Thank you

A million thanks for your generous end-of-the-year gifts!  I was surprised and delighted to receive the gift certificates.  The Starbucks one will really be helpful in bringing down my tab, and I can't wait to use the gift cards to get my nails and toes done.  That is so kind.  I LOVE the light covers, and I am eagerly anticipating Mr. Hernandez installing them for me.  What a nice classroom commuity we have.

Have a great week!

Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment