Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Monday Memo 12/18/17

Good evening!

I hope you are having a good week.  I know many of us have experienced some illness, and I hope everyone feels better soon.  Here's a notice from Mrs. MacDonald:
 
Mystery Reader

Thank you so much to Jonathan Hartford, our Mystery Reader on Friday.

Give Light

We were touched by all of your support at our "Give Light" presentation at the assembly.  The second graders sang beautifully, and their candle holders looked lovely.  I have a video of the performance, but for some reason, I can't load it on the blog.  I'm working on it!

Math

Time to shine!  Students will complete an assessment on our fractions and time unit on Thursday.  I will share the results with you after vacation. 

Party in a Bag

I will send home a paper bag and a reminder about this tomorrow.  Here's the link if you need a reminder.

I hope everyone has a wonderful vacation week.  Happiest of holidays to all of you.  I'm sending you my best wishes for a healthy week.  See you in 2018!

Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment