Monday, May 21, 2018

Field Trip

Good morning!

Field Trip

The students are getting very excited for our field trip to the North End.  It is always a special day, and the weather looks like it will be beautiful!  I'm sorry to inform you that I have to miss this field trip to attend my nephew's wedding in London.  I am beyond thrilled about going to London for this joyous event, but of course I hate to miss this trip.  Fortunately, Ms. Ginette Coffey, the special educator who often works in our classroom, will be my substitute that day.  She has been on the trip before with the second grade at Claypit, and she knows all the students in my class well.  Gretchen Knox, the second grade teacher from next door, will also be on the bus.

If you are chaperoning, I really appreciate your time and willingness to help.  I will email you the information packet on Wednesday.  On Friday, Ms. Coffey will give you an envelope with a paper copy of the packet, your list of students, and the cash for each student.  If you are meeting us in Boston, Ms. Coffey will give you your envelope then.

Mystery Reader

We loved having Mr. Galizio read to us on Friday!  Mystery Reader has been such a special time for us this year.  I think it is everyone's favorite part of the week.

Don't forget!  Open House Thursday, May 31 8:30-9!

Have a great week!

Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment