Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Monday Memo (Tuesday Edition) 5/29/18


Well, London was absolutely amazing.  My nephew’s wedding and all the related events were so joyful.  It was a special experience to be on this huge trip with my parents and brothers, and my nephew is very happy and has found a loving and hilarious British husband.  Cheers to young love! 

Graeme and Richie (my nephew) enter the reception.

Me, my mom, and my dad.  Please note our fascinators.
Hope to see you Thursday morning from 8:30-9 for our Open House!  In addition to viewing your child’s excellent work, our class will regale you with a little performance for your entertainment.

Thank you so much for chaperoning the class trip to the North End.  By all accounts, it was a marvelous time.  I’m also so grateful to Ginette Coffey, Gretchen Knox, MaryAnn O’Loughlin, Deborah Niles, and Julie Pond for all they did in my absence to make it a great day.

Just a reminder that this Wednesday is, in fact, early release.  Your child will be dismissed at 2:15.  

Have a great night.  Thank you for all of your support.

Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment